moist wound dressing with polyhexanide (PHMB) - antimicrobial complex
TRIGO PHMB is a sterile, moist wound dressing with polyhexanide (PHMB) antimicrobial complex.
This solution decontaminates and serves as a prophylaxis against infection with microorganisms. It also provides prophylaxis against
bacterial and fungal pathogens in both acute and chronic wounds. The effective combination of TRIGO PHMB‘s ingredients dissolves the biofilm, cleans the wound and creates the ideal wound climate for the formation of new granulation tissue.
TRIGO PHMB has to be fixed with a proper secondary dressing.
Advantages of TRIGO PHMB:
• antimicrobial complex
• decontaminates and serves as a prophylaxis against infection
• provides prophylaxis against bacterial and fungal pathogens
in both acute and chronic wounds
• dissolves the biofilm
• prevents from multiplying of bacteria
acute and chronic wounds at risk of infection:
• post-operative wounds
• up to 2nd degree burns
• Ulcus cruris of different origin
• Diabetic Foot Ulcers (Wagner-Armstrong-Classification grade 1)
• Decubitus up to grade 3
• split-skin grafts
10cm x 10cm
10cm x 10cm
5 x 10 pcs.
• with hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients
• wounds extending into muscles, bones and tendons