super absorbent wound dressing
TRIGO Superabsorber is a three-layer, sterile wound dressing consisting of an air-permeable, waterproof non-woven layer, a superabsorbent absorbent core and a hydropermeable non-woven layer.
The dressing keeps the wound environment moist, which in turn promotes the natural wound healing process. Wound exudate is drained away from the wound and held securely in the absorbent layer. The risk of maceration and damage to the skin around the wound is minimised.
The dressing must be secured with a secondary dressing.
Advantages of TRIGO Superabsorber:
• high absorption capacity and safe containment of wound exudate
• minimises the risk of maceration
• outer layer is impermeable to bacteria or moisture
• creates a moist wound environment
• can also be used as part of compression therapy
• moderately to heavily exuding wounds
• leg ulcers
• pressure ulcers
• diabetic foot ulcers
• dehisced surgical wounds
10cm x 10cm
20cm x 10cm
30cm x 20cm