TRIGOcolloid thin / TRIGOcolloid comfort
hydrocolloid wound dressing
Advantages of TRIGOcolloid thin:
• does not adhere to wound
• ideal moist wound environment
• bacteria- and moisture-resistant, but gas permeable
• slightly transparent (easy wound surveillance)
• burns (first and second degree)
• superficial wounds / minor abrasions
• protection of fragile skin
• Post-operative dressings for suture line protection
TRIGOcolloid products are hydroactive, sterile, self-adhesive wound dressings for moist wound treatment.
The wound dressings maintain an ideal moist wound environment that promotes physiological healing processes. They are permeable to gases but not to liquids and bacteria. Due to the gel formation on contact with wound exudate, both wound dressings enable atraumatic dressing changes.
TRIGOcolloid thin is very easy to shape and, due to its high flexibility, is particularly suitable for use in the joint area and in exposed areas. The low thickness (0.6 mm) also allows good observation of the wound.
ORDER INFORMATION TRIGOcolloid thin
10cm x 10cm
10cm x 10cm
ORDER INFORMATION TRIGOcolloid comfort
68mm x 43mm