TRIGOfoam & TRIGOfoam adhesive
foam wound dressing, with or without adhesive border
Advantages of TRIGOfoam and TRIGOfoam adhesive:
• high absorption capacity
• does not adhere to the wound
• atraumatic dressing change
• ideal moist wound environment
• bacteria- and moisture-resistant, but gas permeable
only for TRIGOfoam adhesive:
• no secondary dressing needed due to the adhesive boarder
TRIGOfoam is a sterile, semi-permeable foam dressing with high absorption capacity. It maintains a moist environment to enhance the natural healing process and can be removed without residues.
TRIGOfoam adhesive is permeable to gas but not to liquids and bacteria. The absorbent layer transfers exudates away from the wound and captures it without leaks or meltdown. The dressing does not adhere to the wound thereby reducing any pain associated with dressing removal preventing trauma to newly formed tissue.
TRIGOfoam has to be fixed with a proper secondary dressing.
TRIGOfoam adhesive is provided with an surrounding adhesive boarder so no secondary dressing is needed.
ORDER INFORMATION - TRIGOfoam
• moderate to heavily exuding wounds
• up to 2nd degree burns
• split-skin grafts
• Ulcus cruris of different origin
• Diabetic foot ulcers
• post-operative wounds
7,5cm x 7,5cm
10cm x 10cm
15cm x 15cm
ORDER INFORMATION - TRIGOfoam adhesive
15cm x 15cm
• dry or necrotic wounds
• infected wounds
• wounds extending into muscles, bones and tendons