transparent wound dressing
Advantages of TRIGOfilm comfort:
• very flexible
• waterproof, can be worn in the shower
• user-friendly applicator
• atraumatic dressing change
• allows easy observation of the wound
• ideal moist wound environment
• can be used to protect the wound edges
• bacteria- and moisture-repellent, but gas permeable
• superficial wounds
• minor skin lesions e.g. abrasions
• fixation of primary wound dressings
(e.g. TRIGOpad aqua, TRIGOfoam, TRIGO PHMB)
• post-oparative wound treatment
TRIGOfilm comfort are sterile, waterproof wound dressings coated with a skinfriendly polyacrylate adhesive. The wound dressing is transparent and thus enables the observation of the wound without dressing change. TRIGOfilm comfort are permeable to gas exchange but impermeable to water and bacteria.
They do not adhere to the wound, thereby reducing any pain associated with dressing removal preventing trauma to newly formed tissue.
The application of TRIGOfilm comfort is facilitated by an all around running, firm frame: the dressing can be positioned safely and reeling of the edges is prevented.
ORDER INFORMATION TRIGOfilm comfort
6cm x 7cm
10cm x 12,5cm